Thank you for your interest in letting me write an indie editor profile. I profile editors who like to work with indie (self-published) writers. This is not a paid service. I don’t require a fee or anything. I don’t use monetized links to your books (because that feels exploitive). I’m doing this to help the indie writing community find their readers, and readers to find new, fresh voices — YOURS!
I don’t have access to a fancy form maker (yet). So if you could just copy and paste the questions and answer as the spirit moves you, I’d really appreciate it. I always send a draft before publishing the post, just to make sure that we get things right. I may also ask additional questions to these. Thanks again for doing this!
Here are some questions:
- Tell me a little about yourself (this will be the intro paragraph).
- How did you get into editing?
- Why do you like working with indie writers?
- What kinds of editing do you do?
- What is your favorite kind of editing?
- What certifications do you have?
- What are your social media links? Contact information.
- Do you have books/ebooks/workbooks available?
- What genres do you focus on?
- Is there anything else that we should know?
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED and held by Michelle Raab Writes, LLC.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: You have permission to reblog in part or in its entirety, provided you link back to the original post.