Thank you for your interest in letting me write an indie writer profile. This is not a paid service. I don’t require a fee or anything. I don’t use monetized links to your books (because that feels exploitive). I’m doing this to help the indie writing community find their readers, and readers to find new, fresh voices — YOURS!
I don’t have access to a fancy form maker (yet). So if you could just copy and paste the questions and answer as the spirit moves you, I’d really appreciate it. I always send a draft before publishing the post, just to make sure that we get things right. I may also ask additional questions to these. Thanks again for doing this!
Indie Writer Bio Questionnaire (the numbers don’t copy. apologies).
- Tell me a bit about yourself. For example, when did you fall in love with words? What do you do as a day job, if you have one? (This will go into the introduction paragraph).
- What books do you have available and where can someone buy them (nonmonetized links please).
- What are you currently working on?
- Why did you decide to become an indie writer?
- Who designed your cover? Interior? Would you recommend them (recommendation is for my rolodex).
- I’m trying out marketing books by estimated reading time. About how many words is your book/story?
- I’m trying out a method for increasing the online presence of indie writers. What genre is it? (If it’s a hybrid, let me have it! Love it)
- Another method of increasing online presence of indie writers. What traditionally published books or authors are similar to yours (and maybe a little on why; keywords get picked up by search engines).
- What words have your readers (beta, reviewers, friends) said about your work? (sweet, scary, gritty, fun to read, a must for children; again with the search engine keywords).
- Last one. Your links. Social media. Newsletter sign up. Good reads link. Etc.
Again, answer as the spirit moves you. If you have other links or mentions that you’d like included, just let me know. (Like you’re running a special or something).
It seems there may be a glitch or gremlin. If I don’t send a thank you for being generous in letting me share your story email, please feel free to reach out. With my sincerest apologies. I will vanquish this gremlin!
I’d like to send you a thank you gift, please sigh up here.
You don’t have to opt-in on my eNewsletters, but you do have to give permission for me to mail you something if you wish to receive your thank you gift.
If you wish to receive future notices about opportunities to be promoted (for free), then you will have to give permission for me to contact you.
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED and held by Michelle Raab Writes, LLC.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: You have permission to reblog in part or in its entirety, provided you link back to the original post.